Thursday 15 November 2018

Jaden Smith is Gay


Jaden Smith surprised the crowd during his concert at Dodges Stadium in Los Angeles on Sunday when he unexpectedly called Tyler the Creator his “boyfriend.”
Smith, the 20-year-old son of Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, was performing as part of Tyler’s Camp Flog Gnaw when he paused in the middle of his show.
“I just want to say, Tyler, the Creator is the best friend in the world and I love him so fucking much,” he tells the crowd.“Tyler doesn’t want to say, but Tyler’s my motherfucking boyfriend and he’s been my motherfucking boyfriend my whole fucking life. Tyler, the Creator is my motherfucking boyfriend. It’s true. Tyler, the Creator is my fucking boyfriend, if you take anything away from this fucking show, that’s what you take away.”
“Yup @tylerthecreator I Told Everyone You Can’t Deny It Now,” Smith tweeted after the show which promoted a response from Tyler the Creator.
Neither of the rappers has publicly announced their sexuality. While Smith’s announcement may have been a joke, Tyler the Creator has hinted at being gay or bisexual numerous times. On his song “I Ain’t Got Time!” he rapped “Next line will have ’em like ‘Whoa’ / I been kissing white boys since 2004.”
Tyler the Creator also tweeted “I TRIED TO COME OUT THE DAMN CLOSET LIKE FOUR DAYS AGO AND NO ONE CARED HAHAHHAHAHA” in 2015 but whether the tweet was a joke was never confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment